Click column header to sort
This exciting role is responsible for managing the Birds Eye Chicken Shapes portfolio which sits under the Chicken Pieces Must Win Battle. As a Junior Brand Manager in the UK, you will be required to manage this portfolio on ongoing basis under the supervision of the Marketing Manager working with the BM and SBM and to deliver planned results. Additionally, the JBM will be required to help in uncovering insights for the marketing team and give financial and performance reporting support. This includes producing and sourcing marketing support materials for sell ins, particularly packaging artwork and to support on all ad-hoc projects.
This role is perfect for a JBM who is looking for a significant challenge with a complex portfolio and who is looking to grow as marketer by being exposed to different projects that touch all the marketing mix levers. This role has the potential to set the right candidate up for success as they move through their career towards the next level.
This role has become available due to an internal move by the previous employee.
The role itself will be working alongside another group financial reporting accountant and the group reporting manager with monthly close for head office businesses, preparing external reporting, and statutory accounts.
The role will also work closely with both the SAP BPC manager and SAP systems manager to include financial systems support, business process improvement, and project work as required.
Working as part of the Nomad Foods Group HR Team, based in our Company Headquarters, this role business partners the Group Commercial teams; Category Marketing, Insights, Sales, R&D, Quality, Sustainability and Net Revenue Management. This is a client group of approximately 250 employees, who are located in the Bedfont Headquarters and across our Market Units and Sourcing Units in Europe.
The HR Business Partner will work with the Commercial Leader for each functional area to develop and implement the strategic People Plan. They will also be responsible for providing an excellent operational HR service, supported by Centres of Excellence in Organisational Development, Reward and Talent Acquisition. The role also works closely with Market Unit HR teams to manage HR activities across the matrix e.g. Talent Management, Organisational Change
The role will support the HR Director with complex organisational design and change management programmes, and in delivering key engagement projects as required, for example the annual employee engagement survey. There is also opportunity to work with peers across Nomad Foods Europe to deliver Pan-European projects in line with the Group HR Strategy.
The HR Business Partner has line management responsibility for the HR Administrator who acts as a shared resource across the Group Commercial and Group Corporate functions.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and operate autonomously to manage both the strategic and operational requirement of the role and deliver business partnering solutions on time and in full.
A key enabler will be the ability to demonstrate your capability to be adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, whilst remaining positive and professional in approach at all times
With an authentic and collaborative approach, you will readily build relationships which foster effective business partnerships. Through these relationship you will seek to gain insight to the commercial needs of the business enabling you to deliver fit for purpose solutions that demonstrate the practical application of your HR skills and knowledge.
We are looking for a candidate who is committed to continuous learning and development of self and others. You will be naturally curious and have a desire to progress a career in HR, actively driving your own development of your HR Generalist skills.
In partnership with the Group R&D Director, Heads of Category R&D, Marketing and Insights teams, co-create and drive the longer term strategic growth platforms for our business and create the Futures programme.
Establish and lead the R&D Futures team, a small, highly networked team of individuals (4-5FTE). Create and unleash the entrepreneurial spirit to drive change and new thinking, creating opportunities which are adjacent to our current business.
Critical to success is establishing a strong external network beyond Nomad R&D enabling access to capabilities beyond our current R&D team. Drive speed and new innovations through this.
Evolve the Nomad Research model, with Open Innovation at the heart. Key success metrics being the “Multiplication” of resources and value generated through external collaborations.
Drive Open Innovation mindset across R&D. Create tools and training, act as champion and drive a much greater curiosity and openness to capabilities outside our core.
Supporting the UK Marketing, HR and Supply Chain Board Members with full secretarial and administrative responsibilities required for the function.
Reporting directly to the Factory General Manager the Manufacturing Manager is responsible for delivery through others of all manufacturing KPI’s; Safety, Quality, Service & Cost for their respective production unit.
As a key member of the factory Operations Team, the Manufacturing Manager will have input into the site operations strategy; with specific reference to operational excellence and continuous improvement in all areas – fully supporting the future ambitions we have on site to continually drive down conversion cost without compromise of other KPI’s.
The purpose of this role is to provide Finance support to the UK’s commercial team and act as true business partner to the Sales Team. This will include financial expertise, guidance and the ability to influence the commercial teams to deliver Net Sales, EBITDA and Working Capital targets
The role reports into the Head of Commercial Finance for Birds Eye UK, a €600m Turnover business unit and the biggest and most profitable in the NOMAD Foods Europe Group
The Senior commercial finance manager will be accountable for improving customer strategy. Sales finance team needs to support the customer volume and SGP and be consistent with our key retailers’ strategies for growth. Success will be defined by demonstrating financial control and commercial knowledge to influence key financial KPI’s within each responsible account
In this key customer facing role you are part of the facilities team responsible for the efficient running of Nomad Foods Europe Headquarters in Bedfont Lakes ensuring excellent support and service to all customers (NFE employees and visitors).
The purpose of the role is to manage the business interface for the Red Meat Category & Total Commercial Online Business in Iceland, including development and delivery of an Account plan and Joint Business Plan that drives performance in the market and against internal budgets and forecasts. In additional the role will also be responsible for the day to day tasks & responsibilities of the Fish Category supporting the Commercial Lead.
The role also supports the Account Team by completing administrative tasks, communicating findings from tasks, liaising cross functionally internally with key departments and externally where appropriate.
Operating as a key member of a cross functional Customer team, including Category, Shopper, Finance, Supply and Marketing, who are all working towards one shared goal
This position reports directly to the SU Finance Manager, it has strong reporting accountability and will be responsible for maintaining a financial controlled environment. She/he is expected to be a dynamic leader on the plant and a reference contact for the Operations Teams.
This role reports directly to the Manufacturing Leader.
The successful candidate will need a good technical knowledge about industrial plants and manufacturing processes.
- The Birds Eye Marketing Team, operating in the UK, work in close collaboration with cross functional Sales, Finance and Supply Chain Teams to deliver c£400m net sales. The overall accountability of the Marketing team is to develop commercially viable opportunities that will drive both top line growth and profitability. This is an exciting time to join Birds Eye thanks to the success the brand is having in the market and the strong Marketing plan in place.
- An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Brand Manager in the New Must Win Battles/Enterprise business unit. The New Must Win Battles/Enterprise business unit is a new portfolio that combines some of the most established Birds Eye products (e.g. Burgers, Bakery) with entry into new product categories – namely Meat Free and Meals.
- This role would suit an individual who has recently embarked on their career, is keen to progress in Marketing in a large but fast-paced organisation. They will also be open to cross-functional moves to other departments to broaden his/her own experience and skills.
Accountable for the development of the Own brand and Branded Business within the Hard Discounters (Aldi & Lidl). Working closely with the Retail Own Brand managers to develop the Own Brand Proposition & growing the Branded business using category and consumer insight to achieve the Key Business targets.
- BE Turnover: £50m
- Categories: All categories including Own Brand & Branded
- 1 Direct report (National Account Executive)
Birds Eye is part of Nomad Foods. Nomad Foods is a market leading frozen food company with a rich heritage and iconic brands which have stood the test of time.
Headquartered in the UK, we employ 3800 people in 17 countries, with 9 factories. This gives us the scale, the talent and the opportunities to achieve our ambitions.
Our portfolio of market leading brands includes Birds Eye, iglo and Findus, Aunt Bessie’s, Goodfellas which are synonymous with frozen food and offer consumers great tasting, easy-to-prepare food that is nutritious and good value.
Due to an expanding International business we have created an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations International Markets Administrator to join our successful Sales Operations Team at the Birds Eye UK Head Office. Reporting to the Sales Operations Controller, together we will be collectively responsible for ensuring the UK Business operates smoothly and delivers against our targets and KPIs.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Sales team with their customer administration
- Helping the Sales team get through their Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Supporting the Sales team with the input of their forward promotional plan into the forecasting system
- Responsible for the input and checking of internal financial administration
Co-ordination with other offices within the Nomad organisation in Sweden and Germany primarily and ad hoc with Italian and French organisations
It is an exciting time to join Nomad Foods IT Function. Due to growth of the business, Nomad Foods is getting bigger and more complex as a result we are evolving the Group IT organisational structure to meet business demands now and in the future. In 2019 a significant investment is being made in IT; we are internalising skill capability, increasing our capacity and creating more career opportunities, increasing our permanent headcount by over 40%.
The job holder will manage the day to day delivery of IT Security Services, service management and Security projects across All sites and countries.
The role can be based in any Country or Site (possibly WFH) with travel required to the other sites as required and Bedfont (HO) every second month
- Active member in the category leadership team
- Lead delivery of the rolling 2-3 year category vision with our customers to drive sustainable category growth for Frozen Foods
- Own and lead the customer agenda both internally and externally, developing and executing actionable category plans for the next 6-12-18 months
- Maximise range management and distribution opportunities for Birds Eye and category growth, with clear action plans
- Ensure NPD is consumer/customer led and fit for purpose, aligned to our category vision
- Role model and key leader for 2 direct reports (total team of 5 – x2 senior category managers, x2 category development managers, x1 category executive)
At Nomad Foods we believe that “your growth is our growth is your growth”– it’s all about working together for business and personal benefits – they are not mutually exclusive. And where better to start your career than in a growing company where we have this appetite for growing together! We know that great people make the difference and it’s only by providing them with bigger challenges and opportunities to grow that we can grow as an organisation. We are on this exciting journey together.
We are Europe’s leading frozen food company, building a global portfolio of best-in-class brands within the frozen category and across the broader food sector (and produces, markets and distributes products in 17 countries). The company's portfolio of leading brands includes: Birdseye, Iglo, Findus, Goodfella’s, Aunt Bessie’s, La Cocinera and Lutosa.
Nomad Foods is a NYSE listed business with a great history that brings the breadth of opportunity provided by being a mid-sized company whilst maintaining the distinctly blue-chip heritage of the business.
The purpose of this role is:-
- Ensure the business has a clear and consistent understanding of external performance (market, Nomad and competitors)
- Support Nomad’s M&A agenda
- Build our foundational understanding of the Consumer/Shopper/Provider in our core markets
- Infrequent international travel is required
- Nomad Foods (NF) is Europe’s largest branded frozen food business with sales of circa €2.2 billion
- Procurement is a highly successful function and operates a crucial role in the supply chain, covering a Group spend of circa. €1.4 billion of spend
- The role is directly responsible for buying a core category with a portfolio value of circa €20m to €30m
- Working at both a strategic and operational level, the role holder will identify and deliver sourcing projects and category management to meet the needs of the business
- It is essential that the buyer works closely with the broader Procurement team to leverage NF expertise and scale across the business
- Operates within an FMCG results orientated business, with the ability to manage complexity across several product categories, countries, manufacturing sites and stakeholders
- The Procurement function aspires to be “Best in Class” and the Buyer role will be expected to support this vision through the implementation of robust, leading edge systems and processes
- Working in collaboration with internal stakeholders and suppliers the role holder will deliver excellent customer service to their markets and promote and support the Group Procurement function and strategic plan
The Group Reward Advisor’s role is to ensure flawless execution of the annual cycle of Reward activities to ensure that Nomad Foods colleagues across the Group are rewarded fairly and in line with market practice.