The purpose of this role is to support the UK commercial team through the distribution of key reports and ensuring proper controls are maintained in accordance with SOX regulations.
The commercial finance assistant will be responsible for compiling and distributing key reports to the UK sales and finance teams along with the responsibility of ensuring SOX compliance through training and audit testing.
Note: potential for study support towards CIMA qualification and to take responsibility of own customer account with time
- To implement the category agenda for assigned account/channel, and provide ad-hoc support when required
- Delivering category leadership to our customers and Birds Eye
- Ensure we become renowned for creating and implementing the best POP solutions, driving profitable growth for both Birds Eye and the retailer
- Co-development & execution of a category plan with priority customers that delivers sustainable growth in Savoury Frozen
- To transform shoppers and retailers view of savoury frozen
Accountable for planning and delivering the joint business plan on total business, utilising consumer insight to delight the shopper at point of purchase in order to achieve key business targets. The postholder will have responsibility for the full implementation of the Corporate Calendar and coordination / negotiation of trading terms.
• Turnover: £60m
• Categories: All categories
• 2 Direct Reports (2 x Commercial managers)
The primary focus for this role will be to manage:
- All corporate tax compliance requirements for the UK group (including iXBRL), ensuring the tax compliance and submission processes for all UK corporation tax returns operate efficiently and within deadlines
- tax reporting for the worldwide Group
- assist with certain payroll tax reporting requirements
- the tax operating model (including transfer pricing calculations)
Working as part of the Nomad Insights team the purpose of this role is to provide business insights to the UK based on shopper/consumer understanding and market performance. You will work closely with the Birds Eye UK Insight Manager and the wider group insight team to champion the Nomad Growth model, ensure consumer and shopper are at the heart of everything we do and provide actionable insights to drive business growth.
Support in driving growth of the UK must win battles of Roast Dinner and Pizza. Working with the UK Lead Insights Manager on ad-hoc projects in the development and validation of innovation, advertising, communication and brand health.
Responsible for regional customer contracts across Nomad Foods. Part of the Central Group Sales Team reporting into the GM Sales. Close working with GMs and Sales Directors across Nomad Foods’ countries.
Current core priorities:
- International Accounts Management
- Discounters Strategy
- Trade terms alignment / best practice (Project Zorro)
- Net net pricing